I AM ME |ISUHANGAT function replace_date(d){ var da = d.split(' '); day = ""+da[2].replace(/,/,"")+""; month = ""+da[1].slice(0,3)+""; document.write(day+month); }







I AM ME

In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.
There are persons who have some parts like me,
But no one adds up exactly like me.
Therefore, everything that comes out of me is
Truly mine because I alone chose it.
I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears.
I won all my triumphs and successes, all my failures, and mistakes......
When I think back later how I looked and sounded,
What I said and did and how I thought and
Felt some parts may turn out to be unfitting.
I can throw away what is unfitting and
Keep that which proved fitting and
Invent something new for that which I threw away.
I can see, hear, feel, think, say and do.
I have the tools to survive, to be close to others,
To be productive and to make sense and
Order out of the world of people and things outside of me.
I own me, and therefore I can engineer me.

I am Me and I am OK.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates