adsense

06 April, 2007

Lawak Hangat: I am rich



A laughter show is carrying out in a city, a participant performing on the stage from one hour. All audience rolling on the floor and laughing for his jokes except one big stout man in the middle of the audience sitting proudly and looking serious at him.



After the show completes this participant come and ask that proud man "Sir, everybody clapping to my jokes except you, what make the difference ? you already know my jokes or they are not funny for you?"

The proud man replied "why should I clap and get strained for your jokes, I am rich, so I appointed some people to clap instead, see my back there are 4 people clapping for me".
The participant left that place sadly.

Next day this participant saw the proud man and his wife walking on his street. This guy greeted the proud man and asked "Sir, where are you going by walk, you being rich, no need to walk like this".

Proud man replied "My wife is pregnant ...." Then this participant completed his sentence "oh yes sir, you are rich, you dont need to strain for it, how many people you appointed for this ??"

._.___

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin